Monday, January 12, 2009

I Still Don't Play Tag, But This is for LESLI!

Mark and X next to ones you have completed:
Swam in the ocean X
Gone to Washington DC X
Gone on a blind date X
Skipped school
Watched someone die X
Been to Canada X
Been to Mexico X
Been to Florida Ask me again March 30
Been to a foreign country X
Been on a plane X
Been lost X XXXXXXX
Been on the opposite side of the country X
Cried yourself to sleep X
Played cops and robbers X
Recently colored with crayons X
Sang Karaoke
Paid for a meal with coins only
Skipped out without paying for a meal
Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? X
Made prank phone calls X
Caught a snowflake on your tongue X
Watched the northern lights dance X
Danced in the rain X
Written a letter to Santa Claus X
Been kissed under the mistletoe X
Watched the sunrise with someone X
Watched the sunset with someone X
Blown bubbles X
Can hula hoop? X
Gone ice-skating X
Been skinny dipping outdoors
Gone to the movie's ALONE
Gone to a horror movie and laughed through it X It was STAR WARS!

1. Any nicknames? Grama Gail
2. Mother's name? Mary Maud
3. Favorite drink? Sour Limeade
4. Body Piercing? Ears
5. How much do you like your job? Believe me, you don't want to know.
6. Dad's name? Maurice
7. Favorite vacation? New York City
8. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Yes
9. Ever eaten mud? Yes , I still think it's yummy; I just don't like the texture.
10. Ever been on TV? Yes
11. Ever steal any traffic signs? No
12. Ever been in a car accident? Yes
14. Can you drive a standard car? Yes
15. Favorite pie? I love all pies, except pumpkin.
16. Favorite number? 4
17. Favorite movie? Dr. Zhivago
18. Favorite dessert? New York Cheesecake
19. Book on CD or regular book? Regular Books
20. Favorite food? Unfortunately, I have too many favorites
21. Favorite day of the week? Friday, date night, and Monday, FHE
22. Favorite brand of body wash? Anything unscented
23. Favorite toothpaste? No toothpaste; baking soda
24. Favorite smells? Clean
25. How do you relax? Relax, what is that?
26. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Retired and happy.
27. Furthest you will send this message? New York
28. Who will respond to this the fastest? Nan
29. What is your favorite breed of dog? Shetland Sheepdog
30. Like to celebrate by going out or staying in? Staying in

5 comments:

Kd Perkins said...

Ha! I proved you wrong. I am the first to respond to this! I am quite surprised you answered a tag. I hope you aren't setting a precedent...?

Nan said...

Never skipped school or sang Karoake? What a deprived life you have lived! I am totally kidding. Look at all those Xs. Good for you doing Lesli's tag. I didn't realize Kd had done it. Also, I turned my comments back on. I guess I will just have to deal with being insecure. I know I shouldn't be such a snob to people who might want to say something about my blog once in a while.

Nan said...

okay, I misunderstood Kd. I thought she was saying she was the first to do Lesli's tag.

Lesli said...

I love that you played along!!! I always like learning new things too. I don't do them ver often either. I hope all is well! We love and miss you!

Sara D. said...

Thank you so much for your comment Aunt Gail, I love you and hope you are all doing well.
Love Always,
SarBear