You know how Dad keeps buying fish and birds for Mom? Well, finally Mom bought some pets for Dad. We hope you are all looking forward to meeting them.
Maddi , the black and white, was "rescued" from a pet store in Orem and Max, the orange tabby was "rescued" from a neighbor family up the road! They keep each other company during the day while we are at work, and then they entertain us when we get home. Yes, against our better judgement, we have indoor cats again.
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Meet Maddi and Max
Posted by Worthy Glover Sr. or Gail Glover at 11:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
They are absolutely adorable - but I'm glad it's you and not us. I don't want to go through the litter box training again :)
Cute cats. I hope that they don't poop all over the house.
Don't worry, Tim; we've confined them to your bedroom (jk!)
Cute cats and cute names. I still can't belive that you (Mom) were the one to allow inside cats again!
So cute!
Hi my dear friends! I was going to email but when I saw Chrislynn blogging I thought...maybe I can leave a message. How are you? Hope all is well. I heard you might not make it to the wedding. I totally understand the situation with gas prices and all. I, myself wish I could go to Logan more often to see my husband and family this summer. Dick is staying with his dad this summer since he's directing one of the shows. I just wanted you to know it would mean so much to Bree if you were at the temple wedding. If you would make it this way for the reception, you could totally stay with us. (NO HOTEL!) We might not have enough beds, but there is honesty tons of room. We will have a giant sleep over. I know my little sister from Texas would love you. I would love it if she would meet you two cute people. Also, Sissy's friend, Radik was looking forward to seeing Worthy. Sissy loves you both so much. Thank you for those lovely quilts. The ladies at the bridal shower loved them so much. We think they are the most beautiful quilts ever! Love, Sayda
Happy Birthday Gail - I'm so sorry it is a day late!!! We love you!
Post a Comment