Monday, February 4, 2008

Big Snow and Lots of Fun





Amazing snow for Blanding! We will always remember the day the new First Presidency was announced as the same day that it took us past noon to get shoveled out so that we could attempt to drive down our road. The San Juan School District is having a snow day, as is the CEU-San Juan Center, and the Edge of the Cedars Museum. Roads throughout the county have been closed for hours, and we are pretty much snowed in! While Dad digs us out, Mother plays with her hobbies.

4 comments:

Chrislynn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Chrislynn said...

I was beginning to think you had forgotten how to post.

I am so jealous about the snow, we have only had one real storm out here, but it was an ice storm, not snow. i don't remember that much snow in Blanding since I was child. Looks awesome!

Lesli said...

That sure is an incredible storm!!! I'm glad to know all is well for you and your family!

Tim & Nancy said...

Chrislynn, I would gladly send all the snow storms your way if we could see the sun again. Oh by the way yes it is snowing again.love, nancy