Thursday, June 25, 2009

Upon Retirement, the Work Begins

In reality, the work that is happening is being done by Dad and Steven Shorty. I decided that if I am going to be home all the time, I want the yard to be in shape, so I became foreman (translation: I boss other people around, but do not do any real physical work.) Below you will see some before and after pictures.



If you want to see the total picture, you will just have to come to our house. Suffice it to say, I am very pleased with how it is turning out. And besides that, Dad is getting lots of exercise!

5 comments:

Kim said...

I love it. I see barbecues in our future...

SAYDA said...

Those are wonderful crafts that you have been working on. BEAUTIFUL!

Can we borrow Worthy to help us with the yard work?

We love you guys. Hope to see you soon!

Chrislynn said...

I am so glad you have grass again. And that patio in the back looks great! I wish we could come over for a fourth of July bbq.

Nan said...

When I read your title I thought you were referring to the work of babysitting. Thanks so much for watching the kids, Mom. I can't wait to get home.

SAYDA said...

Our new address is:

www.saydasjournal.blogspot.com

Since I use first names on our blog, I didn't want our names connected to our last name.