Monday, March 2, 2009

Ten Reasons Why I Love This Man (Not All-Inclusive)

1. He loves ME, even though I'm ornery and hard to tolerate.

2. He drives everywhere we go together, so I don't have to drive. Yay!

3. Last week when I went to see my hairdresser he said, "Come back even more beautiful!"

4. He takes me to spend time with my children and grandchildren, no matter how far.

5. He even drives to Montana alone to visit my dad.

6. He sings, plays, and does crafts with our grandchildren. They adore him.

7. He supports me.

8. He takes me to the temple regularly, and insists on daily prayer/scripture study, and FHE on Monday.

9. Last night when I started to fall asleep before he did, he tucked the blankets around me.

Oooh . . . It felt so good!

10. He doesn't mind being occasionally embarrassed, and he doesn't snore very loud!

5 comments:

SAYDA said...

Cute post! Is there any one in this world that doesn't like Worthy?
Love you guys, Sayda

Nan said...

I can just see Dad tucking you in. We love him, too.

Kim said...

We're so lucky to have him in our family. I must say that my Worthy is becoming more and more his Dad every day, and what a blessing that is!

Kim said...

I forgot to mention that Worthy tucks me in at night. Such a sweet thing to do, and now I know where he inherited (and learned) his sweetness. Thanks for raising such a great man for me and my kids.

Sara D. said...

I am going to say the same thing to you that I did to Nan.
Thank you so much for providing the example that you guys do. You and your children have shown me what real love and a real relationship is supposed to be like. I am so blessed to have such a wonderful family around me. Thank you as well for your comments on my blog, they are very uplifting and helpful during this struggle in my life. I appreciate all the support I have been getting from my whole family.
love you,
Sara D.